Telephone Banking (TeleBank)
Be on top of your finances with TeleBank. All you need is a touch-tone phone.
Access and manage your accounts from anywhere in the United States anytime, toll-free. So warm up those fingers and start dialing!
- Obtain account balances
- Review posted transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make loan and reserve account payments
- Receive a fax of your checking or savings account activity
- Obtain our office locations and contact info
- Apply for a credit card
- Apply for a consumer loan
- Call TeleBank at (800) 818-24HR to get started!
- Getting Started
Two simple steps make getting started with TeleBank quick and easy!
Step 1: Call or come in to any of our branches and ask to have your TeleBank access activated. Within minutes you'll have your TeleBank Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Step 2: Call (800) 818-24HR, or 678-4489 from Dixon, and immediately begin to use TeleBank! Before you place your call, have your account numbers ready.