When you're shopping around the corner or around the world, the First Northern Bank ATM & Debit Card is the easy way to pay.
Your MasterCard® debit card offers acceptance at millions of merchant locations worldwide. You can even use it to shop by phone and online.
You may use "credit" or "debit" to pay for your purchases, and the amount will be deducted directly from your checking account. There is never a transaction fee when you select "credit" as your payment option.
- Pay no credit card interest
- No transaction fee (can select "credit" as payment option)
- All transactions recorded on your monthly checking account statement
- Accepted at locations that often will not take checks
Guide to Benefits
- Protect Your Account
To protect your account, we monitor your ATM and debit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale (such as when a U.S.-issued card is used unexpectedly overseas), a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use, we will be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transaction(s). Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card
- You'll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad
- You'll also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions
Our goal, quite simply, is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times.