Information & Communication Technologies
First Northern Bank is dedicated to the information and communication technology sectors. We build long-lasting relationships by combining our expansive industry knowledge with creative, comprehensive financial solutions and superior execution for your business’s specialized needs. You can count on our team of experienced relationship managers to deliver a customized financial services package that works for today’s fast-moving environment.
- Lending Solutions
- Equipment Loans and Leases
- Loans for Green Initiatives
- Purchase or Refinance Loans
- Business Term Loans
- Business Line of Credit
- Non-Revolving Line to Term Loan
- Small Business Loans (SBA)
- Business Credit Cards
- Commercial and Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans
- Cash Management Products & Services
- Asset Management & Trust Services
First Northern Bank operates a full service Trust Department providing the following investment management and fiduciary services for individuals, businesses, governments, and charitable organizations.
- Executor/Administrator of Probate Estate
- Trustee of living, charitable, and other variations of revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Investment Manager for personal, business, and municipal assets
- Conservator of an Estate
- Escrow Agent for non-residential tri-party arrangements
- Investment & Brokerage Services
- Financial Planning
- Retirement & Investment Allocation
- Full Service Brokerage
- Equities, Mutual Funds, Annuities, Municipal Bond, U.S. Government & Agency Securities
- Qualified Plans
- 401(k), 403(b), Defined Contribution & Defined Benefit, SEP, Simple IRAs, Single Owner 401(k), IRAs, Life Insurance, Asset Management
Interested? Reach out to us to learn more.
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC an independent broker/dealer, and are not deposits, not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, are not guaranteed by the Bank, and are subject to risks and may lose value. First Northern Bank and First Northern Advisors are independent of RJFS.