Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Make your workday easier with business online banking and bill pay. Without having to leave the office, you can view ledger balances, conduct wire transfers, and so much more using our secure, 24-hour online banking system. There’s no software to download or purchase. And you can control multiple accounts, as well as assign rights to members of your team with limits on the amount of control each user has.
- Enjoy 24/7 control over company finances
- Access to eStatements
- Streamline recordkeeping
- Avoid trips to a branch — bank right from the office
- Online services include:
- View summary and details: view daily presentments, ledger balances, hold amounts, available balances, running balances, etc.
- View history: view previous account activity and statements
- View postings: view and filter Cash Management transactions by user or type, such as bill payment, wire transfer, etc.
- Export data: export account information to use with accounting software
- Activity reports: reporting features for monitoring purposes
- Account reconciliation: automatically compares data from the system to your own financial data
- Wire transfers: conduct secure wire transfer requests electronically and send email notifications to the recipients
- EFTPS tax payments: pay taxes online with multiple tax ID flexibility
- Payroll/direct deposit: allows direct deposit of payroll checks to employees' accounts
- ACH origination: electronically send debits and credits, as well as email notifications to the recipients
- Pay bills: pay all bills over the Internet
- Electronic lock box: process a high volume of accounts receivables electronically. And, with Lock Box, you'll receive detailed statements electronically on the same day deposits are processed!
- Other services: change of address, stop payment, order currency, transfer funds, email notifications
Take a test drive of our online banking and cash management services!
- State-of-the-art routers and firewalls
- Data encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and digital identification certificates
- Alphanumeric passwords with forced uniqueness and aging
- Automatic lockout after unsuccessful login attempts
- Automatic session time-out
Interested? Reach out to us to learn more.