Online Banking & Bill Pay
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Get 24-hour, password-protected access to your account information from the convenience of your home or office computer. Online banking and bill pay lets you manage your money over the Internet, simply and securely, for free when you open a First Northern Bank checking or savings account.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for First Northern Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with Internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software, such as Quicken™ and Microsoft Money & Trade
Online Banking Alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email and text notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that have taken place within your account including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
Security Alerts inform you when specific security-related activity has been updated including:
- Your personal profile has changed
- Your company profile has changed
- Your password has changed
- Your 'alerts' details have changed
- Transaction(s) require authorization
- ACH or Wire recipient has been added
- Online Banking login error
How to get alerts:
Sign on to your First Northern Bank's Online Banking account and go to Other Services, and then Alerts.
*Data and text charges from your mobile carrier may apply.
All of your First Northern Bank accounts include state-of-the-art, user-friendly Bill Pay Service. You can enroll in Bill Pay through Online Banking. Simply login to Online Banking, and click the "Pay Bills" button at the top of the screen. From there you can access the Bill Pay Enrollment link.
- Pay all your bills on one secure site
- Make payments
- View transaction history
- Set up recurring payments
- Get monthly reminders
- Securely encrypted
- Receive eBills — electronic versions of your paper bills
For Bill Pay support, please call 866-859-5621, Monday through Friday, 4:30am to 11:00pm Pacific time.
You can enroll in Bill Pay through Online Banking.
Access to your account is private. When you use Online Banking, you are protected by both a user ID and a password. All transactions are data encrypted so your personal financial information remains secure.