We invest in the best bankers, resulting in First Northern Bank being the region's #1 local small business lender for over a decade.
At First Northern Bank, we focus on local businesses — that includes our local farms and agribusinesses. Our Agribusiness Lending Team brings together more than 115 years of experience among them. We can assist farmers and agribusiness owners with various business loans. Whether you are purchasing, making improvements, or refinancing, we have the loan product and knowledge necessary to help you grow your business.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of agribusiness-related needs
- Working capital
- Irrigation systems
- And more
- Loan types include
- Crop production loans
- Equipment loans & leases
- Development loans
- Agribusiness lines of credit
- Agribusiness & farm real estate term loans
- Livestock loans
- Repayment terms customized to fit your operation's unique needs
- Lenders experienced in local agricultural standards
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Detailed, attentive service from start to finish
Our lending process requires less paperwork and quicker solutions. Applying for loans of $50,001 to $500,000 will require two years of financial information and a current crop year budget to be provided as well. Throughout every step, your First Northern Bank lending professional will be by your side.