Choose a robust checking account that can handle your complex business needs. Commercial Checking is perfectly suited to bigger businesses with large transaction volumes. Enjoy unlimited monthly transactions at low per-item fees and receive earnings credits to reduce or even completely offset those fees.
- Ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes and more complex banking needs
- Monthly maintenance fee varies depending upon balances and activity fees*
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred**
- Free return of check images for easy record keeping
- Free online banking
- Bill pay available
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Cash management services available
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Word-of-mouth endorsements from our valued customers are the cornerstone of our success. Referring friends or business associates, who you think would benefit from a free checking account with First Northern Bank, just got easier with our online referral system! For every friend who opens an account with us, you’ll receive a $10 Amazon® Gift Card, and so will your friend!
Three easy steps to your free Amazon Gift Card:
- Complete our simple online form and recommend First Northern Bank’s Classic Free Checking* account or any other personal or business checking account.
- When your friend opens any checking account, we'll send you an email with a verification coupon.
- Bring in your coupon, or redeem it online, and you'll get a free gift!
Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Restrictions apply. See Amazon.com/gc-legal. By participating in this program, both the existing customer and the referred party consent to First Northern Bank’s disclosure of the existences of each party’s accounts (including new accounts) with the referring and new account holders.
*Customer purchases checks. Other fees such as NSF, overdraft, ATM fees, etc. may apply. Request Schedule of Fees and Charges for details.
**Earnings credit based on balance requirements and account activity.