Our managers and lenders have an average of over 10 years experience with First Northern Bank – DOUBLE the industry average. We have the expertise to understand the nuances and intricacies of your industry and use local decision making to meet your needs.
First Northern Bank understands that capital is the financial essence of your business. Whether you are expanding a facility, purchasing new equipment, planning to refinance, or seeking to maintain or exceed product demand, we can help you achieve your goal. Our lenders have experience in many manufacturing sectors — food and beverage, chemicals and plastics, metals and mining, and more.
- New or updated machines to streamline production
- Expansion and time-sensitive growth opportunities
- The purchase and/or transportation of raw materials to the production site
- Corporate operating costs as a result of increased government regulations
- Investing in technology-intensive practices
- Solar panels and other green initiatives
- Financial Planning
- Retirement & Investment Allocation
- Full Service Brokerage
- Equities, Mutual Funds, Annuities, Municipal Bond, U.S. Government & Agency Securities
- Qualified Plans
- 401(k), 403(b), Defined Contribution & Defined Benefit, SEP, Simple IRAs, Single Owner 401(k), IRAs, Life Insurance, Asset Management
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC an independent broker/dealer, and are not deposits, not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, are not guaranteed by the Bank, and are subject to risks and may lose value. First Northern Bank and First Northern Advisors are independent of RJFS.