Premier Interest Checking
Earning interest is nice — but earning competitive, tiered interest is even better. Get serious about your money with Premier Interest Checking, an account that rewards larger balances with higher rates. Maintain a $1,000 minimum balance to eliminate the low monthly maintenance fee.
- Features competitive, tiered interest to boost your balance
- Larger balances earn higher rates
- Competitive interest if balance falls below $2,500
- Only $10 monthly maintenance fee if minimum balance falls below $1,000
- Unlimited check writing at no per check charge
- Free personalized First Northern Bank logo checks
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- MasterCard® debit card with no monthly or annual maintenance fee
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Word-of-mouth endorsements from our valued customers are the cornerstone of our success. Referring friends or business associates, who you think would benefit from a free checking account with First Northern Bank, just got easier with our online referral system! For every friend who opens an account with us, you’ll receive a $10 Amazon® Gift Card, and so will your friend!
Three easy steps to your free Amazon Gift Card:
- Complete our simple online form and recommend First Northern Bank’s Classic Free Checking* account or any other personal or business checking account.
- When your friend opens any checking account, we'll send you an email with a verification coupon.
- Bring in your coupon, or redeem it online, and you'll get a free gift!
Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Restrictions apply. See Amazon.com/gc-legal. By participating in this program, both the existing customer and the referred party consent to First Northern Bank’s disclosure of the existences of each party’s accounts (including new accounts) with the referring and new account holders.
*Customer purchases checks. Other fees such as NSF, overdraft, ATM fees, etc. may apply. Request Schedule of Fees and Charges for details.