Online Banking & Bill Pay
Our free Online Banking service gives you 24-hour, password protected access to your account information from the convenience of your home or office computer. Now you can do your banking over the internet, simply and securely.
- eStatements – view monthly statements and check images online. Go green. Turn off your paper statements today!
- View account balances
- View account history
- Search history by check number, amount, or date range
- Export history to personal finance software, such as Quicken™ and Microsoft Money&Trade
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View transactions in checkbook format
- Pay bills
- Request stop payments
- Order checks and request a change of address
- View canceled checks
- And more!
- Online Banking Alerts
Online Banking Alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email and text notifications.
Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that have taken place within your account including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
Security Alerts inform you when specific security-related activity has been updated including:
- Your personal profile has changed
- Your company profile has changed
- Your password has changed
- Your 'alerts' details have changed
- Transaction(s) require authorization
- ACH or Wire recipient has been added
- Online Banking login error
How to get alerts:
- Sign on to your First Northern Bank's Online Banking account and go to Other Services, and then Alerts.
*Data and text charges from your mobile carrier may apply.
- Bill Pay
All of your First Northern Bank accounts include state-of-the-art, user-friendly Bill Pay Service. You can enroll in Bill Pay through Online Banking. Simply login to Online Banking, click the "Pay Bills" button at the top of the screen. From there you can access the Bill Pay Enrollment link.
- Pay all your bills on one secure site
- Make payments
- View transaction history
- Set up recurring payments
- Get monthly reminders
- Securely encrypted
- Receive eBills — electronic versions of your paper bills
For Bill Pay support, please call 866-859-5621,
Monday through Friday, 4:30am to 11:00pm Pacific time.
For Frequently Asked Questions about Bill Pay, click here.
You can enroll in Bill Pay through Online Banking. Simply login to Online Banking, click the "Pay Bills" button at the top of the screen. From there you can access the Bill Pay Enrollment link. If you are not yet an Online Banking Customer, please click here to enroll in Online Banking.
Access to your account is private. When you use Online Banking, you are protected by both a user ID and a password. All transactions are data encrypted so your personal financial information remains secure.
Customer security standards are improving with the use of a multi-factor authentication feature. As an Online Banking customer, you pick one of thousands of images, write a brief phrase and select three challenge questions. You and First Northern Bank can pass that information securely back and forth to confirm each other's identity.
This added security feature is like having a safe deposit box that takes two keys to open. Before you and First Northern agree to open the box together, we confirm each other's identity. The use of pictures and multiple challenge questions has become the standard for all financial institutions, and First Northern Bank is proud to offer this added layer of security to protect your financial information.